Transactions of The Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene | 2018(02) articles
- Knowledge of venomous snakes, snakebite first aid, treatment, and prevention among clinicians in northern Nigeria : a cross-sectional multicentre study
- Community-acquired pneumonia and Gram-negative bacilli in Cambodia—incidence, risk factors and clinical characteristics
- Aberrant and accidental trichomonad flagellate infections : rare or underdiagnosed?
- The effect of albendazole treatment on non-seizure outcomes in patients with symptomatic neurocysticercosis
- Sickle cell disease in southwestern Nigeria : assessment of knowledge of primary health care workers and available facilities
- Capillary leak syndrome in Daboia russelii bite—a complication associated with poor outcome
- Can findings on peripheral blood smear differentiate leptospirosis from other infections? A preliminary comparative study