Transactions of The Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene | 2018(07) articles
- Chikungunya chronic disease : a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Visceral leishmaniasis and vulnerability conditions in an endemic urban area of Northeastern Brazil
- Active neurocysticercosis at the Hospital for Tropical Diseases, London : a clinical case series
- Admission and mortality at the main neonatal intensive care unit in Guinea-Bissau
- Diagnosing risk factors alongside mass drug administration using serial diagnostic tests—which test first?
- Prevalence of open defecation among households with toilets and associated factors in rural south India : an analytical cross-sectional study
- A pilot study using wearable global positioning system data loggers to compare water contact levels : Schistosoma haematobium infection in pre-school-age children (PSAC) and their mothers at Barombi Kotto, Cameroon