Transactions of The Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene | 2018(08) articles
- Implementing a dengue vaccination programme—who, where and how?
- Projected costs associated with school-based screening to inform deployment of Dengvaxia : Vietnam as a case study
- Sero-prevalence of leptospirosis and differentiation in blood parameters between positive and negative cases in dogs of Kathmandu Valley
- Prevention against malaria before the first antenatal visit and absence of anaemia at the first visit were protective from low birth weight : results from a South Kivu cohort, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Toxoplasma gondii infection and pre-eclampsia among Sudanese women
- Complex interactions in soil-transmitted helminth co-infections from a cross-sectional study in Sri Lanka
- Identification of Anopheles species in Sud Kivu, Democratic Republic of Congo, using molecular tools