Transactions of The Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene | 2018(10) articles
- Neglected tropical diseases and vitamin B12 : a review of the current evidence
- A diagnostic performance evaluation of rapid diagnostic tests and microscopy for malaria diagnosis using nested polymerase chain reaction as reference standard in a tertiary hospital in Jos, Nigeria
- Excess mortality profile during the Asian genotype chikungunya epidemic in the Dominican Republic, 2014
- How well does the process of screening and diagnosis work for HIV-infected persons identified with presumptive tuberculosis who are attending HIV care and treatment clinics in Harare city, Zimbabwe?
- First case of confirmed congenital Zika syndrome in continental Africa
- Descriptive epidemiology of snakebites in the Veraguas province of Panama, 2007–2008
- Outbreaks of Serratia marcescens and Serratia rubidaea bacteremia in a central Kathmandu hospital following the 2015 earthquakes