Translational Research | 2009(10) articles
- Genome-wide association studies : hypothesis-“free” or “engaged”?
- Targeting the airway smooth muscle for asthma treatment
- Anemia is associated with an elevated serum level of high-molecular-weight adiponectin in patients with type 2 diabetes independently of renal dysfunction
- Upregulation of intermediate calcium-activated potassium channels counterbalance the impaired endothelium-dependent vasodilation in stroke-prone spontaneously hypertensive rats
- Serum levels of hyaluronic acid and tissue metalloproteinase inhibitor-1 combined with age predict the presence of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in a pilot cohort of subjects with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Iron sufficient to cause hepatic fibrosis and ascites does not cause cardiac arrhythmias in the gerbil
- Cerebrospinal fluid lactate dehydrogenase isoenzymes in children with bacterial and aseptic meningitis