Translational Research | 2009(11) articles
- Activation of NFkB and coagulation in lung injury by hyperoxia and excessive mechanical ventilation : one more reason “low and slow” is the way to go?
- γδ T cells and Th17 cytokines in hypersensitivity pneumonitis and lung fibrosis
- Role for nuclear factor-κB in augmented lung injury because of interaction between hyperoxia and high stretch ventilation
- Effects of etanercept on sodium taurocholate-induced acute pancreatitis in rats
- Gender differences in correlates of troponin assay in diagnosis of myocardial infarction
- Interactive association of heat shock protein 70 genes variants with natural longevity in Xinjiang Hetian Uygur ethnicity
- Relationship between sex hormones and idiopathic outflow tract ventricular arrhythmias in adult male patients