Translational Research | 2010(02) articles
- Transplantation in Parkinson's disease: will mesenchymal stem cells help to reenter the clinical arena?
- The role of prostacyclin in lung cancer
- Open-labeled study of unilateral autologous bone-marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cell transplantation in Parkinson's disease
- Sex difference in cardiometabolic risk profile and adiponectin expression in subjects with visceral fat obesity
- Early physiologic responses to hemorrhagic hypotension
- Development of an improved assay system for activated platelet counts and evaluation by aspirin monitoring
- Arsenic trioxide-mediated antiplatelet activity: pivotal role of the phospholipase Cγ2-protein kinase C-p38 MAPK cascade