Translational Research | 2011(07) articles
- Endothelial progenitor cells in cardiovascular disease and hypoxia—potential implications to obstructive sleep apnea
- Is it the inflammation or the free radicals that cause ischemia/reperfusion lung injury?
- Apocynin attenuates ischemia-reperfusion lung injury in an isolated and perfused rat lung model
- Erythromycin prevents the pulmonary inflammation induced by exposure to cigarette smoke
- Nutrient-enhanced diet reduces noise-induced damage to the inner ear and hearing loss
- Nutrient plasma levels achieved during treatment that reduces noise-induced hearing loss
- Coated-platelet levels are elevated in patients with transient ischemic attack