Translational Research | 2014(07) articles
- Evidence for autophagic gridlock in aging and neurodegeneration
- Bisphenol A, obesity, and type 2 diabetes mellitus: genuine concern or unnecessary preoccupation?
- Upregulation of β1-adrenoceptors is involved in the formation of gastric dysmotility in the 6-hydroxydopamine rat model of Parkinson's disease
- Antimuscle atrophy effect of nicotine targets muscle satellite cells partly through an α7 nicotinic receptor in a murine hindlimb ischemia model
- Renal glucuronidation and multidrug resistance protein 2-/ multidrug resistance protein 4-mediated efflux of mycophenolic acid: interaction with cyclosporine and tacrolimus
- Mass spectrometric profiling of cord blood serum proteomes to distinguish infants with intrauterine growth restriction from those who are small for gestational age and from control individuals
- Epimorphin −/− mice are protected, in part, from acute colitis via decreased interleukin 6 signaling