Transport in Porous Media | 2004(05) articles
- Application of a n-Phase Model to the Diffusion Coefficient of Chloride in Mortar
- Two-Phase Flow and the Capillarity Phenomenon in Porous Solids – A Continuum Thermomechanical Approach
- Does Klinkenberg's Law Survive Upscaling?
- Rayleigh–Taylor Instability of Rotating Oldroydian Viscoelastic Fluids in Porous Medium in Presence of a Variable Magnetic Field
- Effect of Wetting on the Dynamics of Drainage in Porous Media
- One- and Two-Phase Permeabilities of Vugular Porous Media