Traumatology | 2007(13) articles
- The Relationship Between Basic Assumptions, Posttraumatic Growth, and Ambiguity Tolerance in an Israeli Sample of Young Adults : A Mediation-Moderation Model
- School Bullying : Do Adult Survivors Perceive Long-Term Effects?
- The Developmental Needs Meeting Strategy : Eight Case Studies
- Situation Critical : High Demand, Low Control, and Low Support in Paramedic Organizations
- Secondary Traumatic Stress : Prevalence in Humanitarian Aid Workers in India
- A Model for Disrupting an Encoded Traumatic Memory