Traumatology | 2013(03) articles
- A Social Worker's Duty to Care: The Self–Other Dimension of Disaster Response
- American Muslim Physicians' Experiences Since 9/11: Cultural Trauma and the Formation of Islamic Identity
- Assessment of the Psychosocial Predictors of Health-Related Quality of Life in a PTSD Clinical Sample
- Factors Affecting the Completion of Trauma-Focused Treatments: What Can Make a Difference?
- Predeployment Mental Health and Trauma Exposure of Expatriate Humanitarian Aid Workers: Risk and Resilience Factors
- The Aftermath of Childhood Trauma on Late Life Mental and Physical Health: A Review of the Literature
- The Heterogeneity of the World Assumptions of Older Adults in Prison: Do Differing Worldviews Have a Mental Health Effect?
- Trauma and Stress Among Older Adults in Prison: Breaking the Cycle of Silence