Traumatology | 2018(03) articles
- PTSD and Problem Drinking in Relation to Seeking Mental Health and Substance Use Treatment Among Sexual Assault Survivors
- Construct, Predictive Validity, and Measurement Equivalence of the Race-Based Traumatic Stress Symptom Scale for Black Americans
- Cynicism Among Veterans Who Struggle to Adapt to Life After Combat : Towards an Understanding of Adaptive Functions and Maladaptive Consequences
- Exploring Relationship Satisfaction and Attachment Behaviors in Single- and Dual-Trauma Couples : A Pilot Study
- Counseling Torture Survivors in Sub-Saharan Africa : How Relevant Are Current Evidence-Based Practices?
- Forgiveness in PTSD After Man-Made Traumatic Events : A Systematic Review
- Suicidality and Nonsuicidal High-Risk Behavior in Military Veterans : How Does PTSD Symptom Presentation Relate to Behavioral Risk?
- Model Comparison and Structural Invariance of the Peritraumatic Dissociative Experiences Questionnaire in Portuguese Colonial War Veterans
- Secondary Traumatic Stress and Veterinarians : Human–Animal Bonds as Psychosocial Determinants of Health