Urology Nursing | 2016(05) articles
- Sleepless in America: Burning the Candle at Both Ends? At What Cost?
- Osteonecrosis of the Jaw in Patients Receiving Bone-Targeted Therapies: An Overview - Part I
- Retrospective Audit: Does Prior Assessment by Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Reduce the Risk of Osteonecrosis of The Jaw in Patients Receiving Bone-Targeted Therapies for Metastatic Cancers to the Skeleton? - Part II
- Cycling Versus Continuous Mode In Neuromodulator Programming: A Crossover, Randomized, Controlled Trial
- Preoperative Nutritional Status and The Impact on Radical Cystectomy Recovery: An International Comparative Study
- Decision-Making in Prostate Cancer: Active Surveillance Over Other Treatment Options
- Application to the Evidence Base: Decision-Making in Prostate Cancer: Active Surveillance over Other Treatment Options