Urology Nursing | 2019(07) articles
- Isn’t It Nifty? SUNA Is 50!
- Moving Evidence into Practice for An Overactive Bladder Program: A Literature Review
- Comparison of Postoperative Voiding Dysfunction in Two Different Voiding Trials after Retropubic Midurethral Sling With or without Concomitant Surgery: Results from a Retrospective Pilot Study
- Analysis of Brazilian Videos For Learning of Bladder Intermittent Self-Catheterization
- Pelvic Mass Leading to an Elevated Post-Void Residual in a Patient With Multiple Sclerosis
- Urology Nurse Continence Specialist – Where We Have Come From and Where We Are Going