Veterinary Research Communications | 2005(29) articles
- First Report on the Occurrence of ‘Helicobacter heilmannii’ in the Stomach of Rabbits
- Qualitative Risk Assessment of Chronic Renal Failure Development in Healthy, Female Cats as Based on the Content of Eicosapentaenoic Acid in Adipose Tissue and That of Arachidonic Acid in Plasma Cholesteryl Esters
- Altered Oxidant–Antioxidant Profile in Canine Mammary Tumours
- Disposition Kinetics of Difloxacin in Rabbit after Intravenous and Intramuscular Injection of Dicural
- Studies on Haemoglobin Polymorphism of Two Breeds of Iranian Sheep and Its Relationship to Concentrations of Iron, Copper, Haemoglobin, Haematocrit and RBC number
- Botulinum Toxins – Cause of Botulism and Systemic Diseases?
- Comparison of the Immunofluorescence Assay with RT-PCR and Nested PCR in the Diagnosis of Canine Distemper