Violence and Victims | 1990(05) articles
- Gender and Homicide : A Comparison of Men and Women Who Kill
- Interventions with Battered Women in Health Care Settings
- Patriarchal Ideology and Wife Beating : A Test of a Feminist Hypothesis
- Acceptance of Guided Imagery of Marital Rape as a Function of Macho Personality
- Child Victims of Homicide : A Portrait of their Killers and the Circumstances of their Deaths
- Physical Violence in American Families : Risk Factors and Adaptations to Violence in 8,145 Families.
- REVIEWER LIST