Violence and Victims | 1997(12) articles
- Impact of Expert Testimony on the Believability of Repressed Memories
- Comparison of Beginning Counselors' Responses to Lesbian vs. Heterosexual Partner Abuse
- The Psychological Impact of Withholding Disclosure of Child Sexual Abuse
- Social Ecology and Entitlements Involved in Battering by Heterosexual College Males : Contributions of Family and Peers
- Health Care Utilization and History of Trauma Among Women in a Primary Care Setting
- Victimization and Perpetration Rates of Violence in Gay and Lesbian Relationships : Gender Issues Explored
- A Career and Life Planning Guide for Women Survivors.