Violence and Victims | 2000(15) articles
- Introduction to Stalking and Obsessive Behaviors in Everyday Life: Assessments of Victims and Perpetrators
- Comparing Stalking Victimization From Legal and Victim Perspectives
- Initial Courtship Behavior and Stalking: How Should We Draw the Line?
- Stalking by Former Intimates: Verbal Threats and Other Predictors of Physical Violence
- Intimate Partner Violence and Stalking Behavior: Exploration of Patterns and Correlates in a Sample of Acutely Battered Women
- Breaking Up is Hard To Do: Unwanted Pursuit Behaviors Following the Dissolution of a Romantic Relationship
- Stalking as a Variant of Intimate Violence: Implications From a Young Adult Sample