Violence and Victims | 2003(04) articles
- Resolution of Depression Among Victims of Intimate Partner Violence: Is Cessation of Violence Enough?
- Development of a Screen for Ongoing Intimate Partner Violence
- Examining Intergenerational Violence: Violent Role Modeling or Weak Parental Controls?
- Stalking and Psychological Abuse: Common Factors and Relationship-Specific Characteristics
- Physical Aggression and Control in Heterosexual Relationships: The Effect of Sampling
- Gender Differences in Psychological, Physical, and Sexual Aggression Among College Students Using the Revised Conflict Tactics Scales
- Sexual Assault While in the Military: Violence as a Predictor of Cardiac Risk?
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Health-Related Quality of Life in Female Victims of Intimate Partner Violence