Violence and Victims | 2004(08) articles
- Intimate Partner Physical Assault Before and During Pregnancy: How Does It Relate to Women's Psychological Vulnerability?
- Testing Three Competing Hypotheses for Explaining Lethal Violence
- Criminal History and Assault of Dating Partners: The Role of Type of Prior Crime, Age of Onset, and Gender
- Psychologists' Judgments of Psychologically Aggressive Actions When Perpetrated by a Husband Versus a Wife
- Patterns of Mutual and Nonmutual Spouse Abuse in the U.S. Army (1998-2002)
- Age and Vengeance as Predictors of Mild Driver Aggression
- Demographic and Situational Factors Affecting Injury, Resistance, Completion, and Charges Brought in Sexual Assault Cases: What Is Best for Arrest?
- Where to Publish Family Violence Research?