Violence and Victims | 2005(02) articles
- Do Multiple Outcomes and Conditional Factors Improve Prediction of Batterer Reassault?
- A Representative Measure of Psychological Aggression and Its Severity
- Child Neglect and Adolescent Violence : Examining the Effects of Self-Control and Peer Rejection
- What Really Happened? A Validation Study of Rape Survivors' Help-Seeking Experiences With the Legal and Medical Systems
- Police-Reported Intimate Partner Violence During Pregnancy : Who Is at Risk?
- Association Between Physical Partner Violence, Posttraumatic Stress, Childhood Trauma, and Suicide Attempts in a Community Sample of Women
- Assessing Physical, Sexual, and Psychological Violence Perpetrated by Intimate Male Partners Toward Women : A Spanish Cross-Sectional Study