Violence and Victims | 2005(04) articles
- Men's and Women's Use of Intimate Partner Violence in Clinical Samples : Toward a Gender-Sensitive Analysis
- A Comparison of Male and Female Dually Arrested Domestic Violence Offenders
- Exerting Power or Striking Back : A Gendered Comparison of Motivations for Domestic Violence Perpetration
- Domestic Violence Among Male and Female Patients Seeking Emergency Medical Services
- Gender Symmetry in Dating Intimate Partner Violence : Does Similar Behavior Imply Similar Constructs?
- Partner Aggressive Women : Characteristics and Treatment Attrition
- Applying the Transtheoretical Model to Female and Male Perpetrators of Intimate Partner Violence : Gender Differences in Stages and Processes of Change
- Female Perpetration of Physical Aggression Against an Intimate Partner : A Controversial New Topic of Study
- It Could Happen to Anyone : Why Battered Women Stay (2nd ed.).