Violence and Victims | 2008(23) articles
- The Transtheoretical Model in Intimate Partner Violence Victimization : Stage Changes Over Time
- Acceptability of a Stage-Matched Expert System Intervention for Domestic Violence Offenders
- Readiness to Change, Partner Violence Subtypes, and Treatment Outcomes Among Men in Treatment for Partner Assault
- Stages of Change in Batterers and Their Response to Treatment
- Does the Transtheoretical Model Predict Attrition in Domestic Violence Treatment Programs?
- The Revised Safe At Home Instrument for Assessing Readiness to Change Intimate Partner Violence
- Understanding and Facilitating the Change Process in Perpetrators and Victims of Intimate Partner Violence : Summary and Commentary