Voluntas: International Journal of Voluntary & Nonprofit Organizations | 1999(10) articles
- Peace and Conflict Resolution Organizations in Three Protracted Conflicts : Structures, Resources and Ideology
- Groups or Gatherings? Sources of Political Engagement in 19th Century American Cities
- Strategy and Structure in Managing Global Associations
- Social Constructs and Human Service : Managerial Sensemaking of Volunteer Motivation
- Abstracts in French, German, and Spanish1
- Private Action and the Public Good : Walter W. Powell and Elisabeth S. Clemens (eds.). Yale University Press, New Haven and London, 1998.