Work and Stress | 2005(04) articles
- Lay representations of workplace stress: What do people really mean when they say they are stressed?
- Talking about work stress: Discourse analysis and implications for stress interventions
- Cognitive therapy and behavioural coping in the management of work-related stress: An intervention study
- The effects of new dimensions of psychological job demands and job control on active learning and occupational health
- Associations between stress at work and attitudes towards retirement in hospital physicians