Journal of Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing | 2004(01) articles
- The Patient at the Center of Care
- What Nursing Interventions Reduce the Risk of Symptomatic Urinary Tract Infection in the Patient With an Indwelling Catheter?
- Reading and Using Systematic Reviews
- Antiphospholipid Antibody Thrombosis : Another Source of Chronic Wounds
- Cecostomy for Antegrade Continence Enemas in Children
- A Multicenter Comparative Evaluation : Disposable Pads for Women With Light Incontinence
- Evaluation of an Evidence-Based Education Program for Pressure Ulcer Prevention