Xenotransplantation | 2011(03) articles
- Which anti-platelet therapies might be beneficial in xenotransplantation?
- Microbiological safety of porcine islets: comparison with source pig
- Absence of Gal epitope prolongs survival of swine lungs in an ex vivo model of hyperacute rejection
- Gene transfer of the adaptor Lnk (SH2B3) prevents porcine endothelial cell activation and apoptosis: implication for xenograft’s cytoprotection
- Versatile co-expression of graft-protective proteins using 2A-linked cassettes
- Identification of soluble and membrane-bound isoforms of porcine tumor necrosis factor receptor 2
- Xenotransplantation literature update, January–February 2011