Year Book of Psychiatry & Applied Mental Health | 1998(00) articles
- Genetic Influences on Life Events in Childhood
- Using MZ Differences in the Search for Nonshared Environmental Effects
- Genetic and Environmental Influences on the Covariation Between Hyperactivity and Conduct Disturbance in Juvenile Twins
- B Lymphocyte Antigen D8/17: A Peripheral Marker for Childhood-onset Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and Tourette's Syndrome?
- Autism or Atypical Autism in Maternally but Not Paternally Derived Proximal 15q Duplication
- X Chromosome and Infantile Autism